Education, training and experience
- Bachelor’s in science in Nursing from an accredited institution.
- Puerto Rico’s Nursing License.
- More than 3 years of experience in Case Management (preferred).
- More than 3 years of experience in patient care (preferred).
- Preferable previous experience in case management programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably intermediate or higher English level
- Good attitude and availability
- Excellent patient service skills
- High analytical and decision-making capacity
- Ability to effectively submit information and answer questions from families, patients, providers, peers, and management
- Ability to create, review and interpret treatment plans
- Ability to work as a team
- Good time management and organization skills
- Proven skills in using computer applications such as: Outlook, Word and Excel
- Own car
- Current Puerto Rico’s Driver’s License issued by the state.
Type of Employment
- Full time
- Monday to Friday
- Rotating Shifts
- Available to work in person
- Available for patient home visits
- Available to work remotely
“It is company policy to seek qualified applicants for positions throughout the company without distinction of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, real or perceived sexual orientation, marital status, social status, political ideologies, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Drug-free business. “Employer with Equal Employment Opportunity”. Affirmative Action for Women, Minorities, Veterans and Persons with Disabilities.”